Returning to In-Person Learning
As COVID-19 levels fluxuate, parents and educators are often left in a haze of unanswered questions. While we cannot control the pandemic and state/local ordinances (tho don’t we all wish we could!), we have done the next best thing.
Ready Study Go has rolled out a 3 Phase Reopening plan that allows us to quickly adapt to shifting regulations all while ensuring students have the best, uninterrupted educational support.
Keep reading to learn about our Phase A, B & C plans!
Of Note: Regardless of Phase status, our Online Academy will always be fully operational for any families who prefer to join us for online tutoring!
Current Phase: Phase B
(alternate in-person site)
The Well 18325 Horst Ave
intersection of Norwalk & 183rd
RSG’s Covid Protocols
Ready Study Go takes student safety very seriously, and we will be following the below precautions to ensure everyone’s safety.
Guidelines come from the California Department of Public Health’s K-12 Guidelines.
Protocols for COVID prevention:
- Masking: all staff & students must wear a mask during the program hours
- Limited Access: only enrolled students & staff are allowed on-site during program hours, no visitors will be allowed at this time
- Temperature Checks: all staff and students will be temperature checked upon entry, anyone running a fever over 100.3 will be sent home
- Frequent Disinfecting: Surfaces will be disinfected before and after tutoring and between sessions if students change locations
- Hand Sanitizing: students and staff will disinfect hands upon entry, after breaks, and before leaving
- Self-Reporting: any staff or students reporting any symptoms of COVID-19 will be sent home or asked not to attend until 24 hrs after symptoms subside
Protocols for COVID exposure:
- Positive for COVID: any individual who has COVID will be required to stay home from RSG for 10 days AND at least 24hrs after fevers/symptoms have resolved
- Exposure Protocols: as all individuals are masked fully during their time at RSG, these are the protocols that will be followed for individuals exposed to COVID:
- Parents will be alerted of the exposure if at RSG, parents must alert RSG of exposure elsewhere
- Vaccinated Individuals: will not need to quarantine if asymptomatic
- Unvaccinated Individuals: may continue to attend while asymptomatic, AND with two negative COVID tests (one immediately before return and one within 10 days of exposure)